Friday, October 7, 2011

3D Image

OMG OMG OMG.

Not sure what i think yet! Not sure if i even like it!

I will need loads of help from all of you out there, and i will love any suggestions. PLEASE.
The land should be registered on  Monday 10th October, then plans can go to council (just waiting on the plans including the pool and front fence and we will submit them together)
Not sure if this is the norm, but they say it can be 4 weeks minimum for approval.

So sometime in November the building will start.



That paneling wont be happening, don't like that!

This is my pic, i hope i can have something like this!         

I am getting very excited now,

I have wasted my day on the computer so i need to go eat and then hang washing out, then that will be time to go pick the kids up and visit a friend who just had a baby,

Till my next blog,
                         Be Good
Pen :)





3 comments:

  1. Oh wow!!! Check it out! This build is going awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Miss Penny

    love it - I'm a modern girl with a soft edge.

    It is very Gold Coast and will fit in very well (no surprises there :)

    Lots of windows - lots of light, love the middle staircase look

    have a wonderful weekend

    x

    loulou

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Pen,

    Your plans/home look amazing!

    I did a home tour of the Gold Coast last year for work & have some great shots of some homes that may give you a few more ideas?

    Shoot me your email and I can send them through to you.

    Can't wait to see your progress, it's going to be spectacular!

    & I love that grilled garage roller door, but wouldn't your garage have to stay clean??? Not with my three boys & the big one! lol

    Have a great day on the Goldie!

    x Jode
    lifeontheriver5@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete