By 530am it had slowed to a sprinkle. The concreter arrived by 6 am and it was full steam ahead.
Grass is arriving in the morning so the digger arrived to spread dirt in readiness for its arrival. I know it is only grass but for me it will make my dust issue a little less.
| I think the tree out the front has seen better days. |
The tiler has finished off the front feature wall. I am really happy with my choice of tile. Yes it is a tile not real slate.
He has also started on the cellar walls.
Snooker room should have windows and roof by the end of next week and hopefully the tiling may be completed too.
This back yard section will have grass and a small concrete slab for a basketball ring/area.
The top part will have a small grass section in which i want to place a seat and a small pergola and grow a weeping plant of some sort over it. Kind of a love seat. lol
The brickie is almost finished this side and by Monday should have the other side complete.
My family start arriving the end of next week. So we are hoping it will be looking more like a home than a building site.
Tonight we are off to Gaby's ballet concert in which another family member is performing in it too. "SHHH i didn't tell you that, did i?" That is a blog post for tomorrow though.... I am looking forward to the performance.
Pen x
PS "painters are in the garage today painting all the doors" - nothing more to say about them!
It looks amazing Penny. You must be so thrilled with it. I love your slate tile.
ReplyDeleteIt is looking amaze, Pen!!!!
ReplyDeleteIs there a Dad's Dance at this year's ballet concert? Or are you prepping yourself for the Mum's Dance?
Mx
WOW Pen, it's all coming together! Looking fab!
ReplyDeleteI'm sure you'll have it perfect for the arrival of the family!
x Jode
Amazing!!! Love it all x
ReplyDeleteSuch a lot of work Penny! I wonder if you will be lonely there when all thr trades go. Just kidding, looks like itbwont be long now. It is all looking fantastic. I am rather envious. Merry Christmas to you and your family. Deb
ReplyDeleteLove, love, love the cellar walls!
ReplyDelete