Thursday, June 20, 2013

I've got my mojo back...

Some of you will know that i am a nail technition. It is something i have done before kids & while they were little at home & now they are almost all teenagers i have more time to put more effort into doing one of the things i love.
I have been doing nails since i was 16. Starting out with acrylic nails. I have been using a product called Bio Sculpture Gel for 15 years. I don't use any thing else, only Bio Sculpture & trust me you WON'T find a better product. So check out their website and find a Bio Therapist near you. You won't regret it.

Come follow along and see the magic that Bio Sculpture can achieve. Here are a few pics.

I have a Instagram account
 & Facebook account










Pen :)




No comments:

Post a Comment