Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Something, please!......

SOMETHING, PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!
This is how i am feeling at the moment.
Nothing has been done on the house since early January. Yes we have had heaps of rain, totally understand that.
It just gets disheartening when everything stops.
I can only keep my fingers crossed that SOMETHING happens soon.

I now have a lovely garden of weeds.

The real problem at the moment is that the ground needs to be dry for them to waterproof before the second level goes up. It doesn't help that it is raining most afternoons.
 So for now;

We have moved into the apartment in Broadbeach. I am enjoying the beach life as is our dog Daisy. We head out every morning and afternoon for a wee walk or a number 2 walk.
This morning i took a few pics of the homes along Hedges ave. The stone features are big up here.









imagine how much just the art feature cost




I like the stone feature here surrounding the entry gates. i will try do this is my budget allows


Here i am at the end of Hedges ave about to head back to Broadbeach

I wonder if he caught anything


Good Morning Gold Coast.
So with all this to look at there is no excuse to stay in bed.

I also just need to brag about my favourite person ATM. He is my nephew HENRY. He is almost 5 months old.
He had his first taste of pumpkin the other day.

Love him
Pen x

4 comments:

  1. I'm feeling for you, Penny, whilst also being totally jealous of your morning and afternoon walks. Those houses are inspiring. I'm hoping for a stone feature for our new house, too.

    Is the builder keeping in contact, or are you out of the loop altogether?

    Fingers crossed for some dry days this week.
    M
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi M,
      By the way my little hoot has moved to the new place with me. i couldnt pack him away

      the builders and i have been staying in contact. so i know it will happen eventually. It is just the waterproofing that is the hold up.

      just me being impatient.

      Pen x

      Delete
  2. Oh Pen, I am wishing the rain clouds away for your.
    On the up side, you have a garden before a top floor & you have some weeding to do??lol
    Wishing for sunny days to dry up the ground for you.
    I love your morning walk photos, it looks like a very nice spot!
    That photo is priceless!
    Have a great day. It's sunny here, I hope it's sunny there?
    x Jode

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Love that walk! Yes you need to get Suzy out of bed early so she can go with you. Hoping it stops raining for you soon.

    ReplyDelete