Wow, you have been busy. I really like the table & the buffet. I like the solid chairs, but that just me. They look way easier to clean! Your lounge choice is great, I may be bias as it just like mine only bigger! Don't do what I did and skimp on the fabric protection, lighter coloured lounges are a nightmare to clean! Speaking from our current experience!! Loving your choices. Have a great day. x Jode
Wow, you have been busy.
ReplyDeleteI really like the table & the buffet.
I like the solid chairs, but that just me.
They look way easier to clean!
Your lounge choice is great,
I may be bias as it just like mine only bigger!
Don't do what I did and skimp on the fabric protection,
lighter coloured lounges are a nightmare to clean!
Speaking from our current experience!!
Loving your choices.
Have a great day.
x Jode
And.. I should have said, who can go pass 25% OFF!!!
ReplyDeleteI love them! I ADORE the chairs. I think it's a great combo :)
ReplyDeleteLove it all, Pen! Mx
ReplyDelete