After much thought and drawing the island bench and bench tops in chalk and standing in the space, i think i have chosen the best option. With a family of 5 and almost 3 teenagers i am hoping it will be perfect.
Here is my attempt using Floor planner with a kitchen layout.
| The area behind the range hood is all going to be mirror splashback. Bench height to top of window height. |
Hopefully installation will be in 4 weeks time....
Pen x
Four weeks?! Wow! They're really getting serious now. So exciting, Pen, and the plan looks great!
ReplyDeleteM
x
hehe I wont get my hopes up just yet - with the 4 weeks. As gosh that can actually mean 8 weeks in a building world.
DeletePen
I change my mind, now that I can see the whole kitchen/dinning layout!
ReplyDeleteThe photos you showed me the other day, didn't have the dinning table, it makes way more sense with the dinning in the picture!! lol
I think you have chosen well.
You have a great styling eye Pen, you need to stop doubting yourself!
Can not wait to see the pics in 4 weeks time!
Have a great day
x Jode
Thanks Jode,
Deletei read your comment out to the builder this afternoon and of course he liked the "stop doubting yourself" comment.....
hehe' (big sigh) It is so hard to make a final decision!
Pen x
Hi Pen, I've just installed a mirror splashback in a clients home. It looks fabulous! Very clever using that design tool; the 3D rendering makes it really easy to visualise the plan.
ReplyDeletex KL
Here's a link to a post that contains a pic in case you're interested!
ReplyDeletehttp://eternalicons.blogspot.com.au/2012/07/handover-time.html#.UBIUQ_WIkTA
x KL