Today it was brickies, steel frame guys, aircon man & the builder all onsite.
I am now feeling a little bit more excited as it really is starting to look like a building site.
Some of the windows were placed in today. I am really happy with the black frames.
| James bedroom |
| I cant wait for this window to go in as this is a Butt Window |
| This is my kitchen area. |
If the rain stays away, tomorrow brings the start of roof installation.
Progress makes me happy,
Pen x
Progress makes everyone happy! Glad to see it starting to look like a real house.
ReplyDeleteM
x
This is going to look amazing!!!
ReplyDeleteI have finally found a kitchen guy. I am doing 2pac dulux vivid white doors with caesarstone Ocean Foam tops. I am sticking with my black sink as I am hoping I can pull it off with having the black window frames and maybe black bar stools and small kitchen appliances like coffee machine to pull it all together . My servery window has arrive to short. So that will take 2 weeks to replace. Other than that it is full steam ahead.
DeletePen x