Thursday, June 28, 2012

Rain, rain, go away

Sunshine all last week and "No nesting Caps" and this week we have RAIN....


Just as we start to see progress it STOPS.
Hopefully tomorrow brings sunshine (as predicted).
The builder said that the steel frame guys maybe working over the weekend if it isn't raining as he has roof guys booked in for Tuesday.

In the mean time i have been driving around LOOKING at furniture to fill my house with...
My husbands words to me as i left today were "Dont buy anything" lol

First stop was Bay Leather Republic
Came across this rug.
 It is a different look to the cow hide skin look.

These boxes were at Far Pavilions - the lady said she used them as her sons toy storage.

I then found myself at Freedom Furniture - i just love this place. Really lovely homey things

  
i am loving chairs at the moment. I want everyone i see.
I liked this for my youngest son James' room.
Cushions 
It was time to go home as my daughter was making a rainbow layered cake and calling me every two minutes.
Pen x

3 comments:

  1. I agree, rain, rain, go away!!!!
    The gum boots sure have had a good work out this week.

    I always love your furniture choices Pen.
    Anytime you feel like a shopping buddy, give me a call,
    I may have to take a drive!?!

    OMG! That cake is AMAZING!! YUM!
    It looks delicious and I want some.
    Good job Gaby! Junior Master Chef in the making!
    x Jode

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those boxes look amazing! And so does the cake :)

    Steel frame erection was one of our most painful stages of building so seeing your photos really brings back some :( memories. Hope yours goes as smoothy as possible <3

    B

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just catching up on all your news...the weather is bloody awful isn't it? Building is one of the few occupations that is so dreadfully affected by the mother nature. Living with a builder, I know how much stress it adds constantly! The house is looking good; what fun to be looking for furniture for the dream! Love your images. That cake looks amazing too...so happy!
    x KL

    ReplyDelete